Trust20 Certification Mark Standards
The TRUST20 Certification Mark Program certifies compliance of Participant’s establishment providing food and/or beverage services at a commercial kitchen in a fixed location with criteria in four areas:
- Cleaning and Sanitizing
- Social Distancing
- Diner Health and Safety
- Employee Health and Safety
Certifier or an Evaluator will visit a Participant’s location in person and/or through virtual means (in Evaluator’s discretion), and evaluate the conditions at Participant’s location in these four stated areas, according to the Trust20 Certification Checklist [accessible by clicking here].
In order to be eligible for certification, Participant and Participant’s location must:
- (i) Score 100% on the following “must pass” criteria from the Trust20 Certification Checklist:
- - Has Participant purchased and provided face masks for employees?
- - Has Participant printed or posted expectations about how, when, and where masks arer equired to be worn?
- - Has Participant implemented a mandatory hand-washing procedure in-between tasks?
- - Has Participant implemented daily employee health screenings?
- - Are the restaurant health inspection and certificates of occupancy posted and up-to-date?
- - Has Participant purchased the correct chemicals and cleaning products for deep cleaning, disinfecting, and sanitization?
- - Has Participant documented and reviewed sanitization expectations and routines with staff?;
Never miss an update from Trust20